The interviews that are about to follow consist of three questions. They relate directly to the holy trinity of That F’ing Monkey; Comics, Games, Booze. The questions were the same for everyone. Comics: “What do you have coming out?” Games: “Are you a gamer, if so what are you currently playing?” Booze: “You walk into a bar, what do you order?” Also, none of the responses are direct quotes. I’m definitely learning here, next time I’ll bring some kind of recorder so I can give you verbatims.
1. Comics: Artifacts, Witchblade, Magdalena
2. Games: Video games no, but softball and tennis
3. Booze: Guinness, Mojitos
|Dan and EVS|
|Craig Rousseau's sign says he'll be back in 5 minutes.|
1. Comics: Brutal, 50 Girls 50, an unannounced script from Marvel, and restarting Liberty Meadows! Yup, Frank has the rights back so break out the midget circus bears!
2. Games: Not a video game player, although he had recently played scrabble. We probably should have introduced him to Words with Friends.
3. Booze: None. In what is one of the most interesting stories I heard all weekend I learned that Frank is allergic to alcohol. Apparently he knew alcohol had a strong affect on him, but after having like three drinks one night he realized how bad it really was. So it is Sprite from now on.
1. Comics: Wolverine Jubilee is just wrapping up. There is another Marvel project that hasn’t been announced yet.
3. Booze: Vodka Tonic
|Can't have a Megacon picture without George Perez!|
1. Comics: Did you know Geoff can’t comment on DC stuff without their approval anymore? So that might have been my first faux pas as an interviewer. We’ll just say Flashpoint.
2. Games: Halo Reach.
3. Booze: Despite rumors about some kind of drunken shuffleboard game Saturday night, Geoff went with the very safe answer of water.